Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Rocked the March Madness Buy 8 get $4 off at Kroger this week!

We did incredible last night and walked away from Kroger with 46 items for $27.70 and saved $76.03 or 74% off!

Kroger is promoting their March Madness promo this week where if you buy 8 participating items then you get $4 back. And there is no limit per transaction/purchase so we did it 5 times on one shop.

Items we got and matched coupons through the lists at CouponMom.com were:
8 2 liters of Coca Cola products- there is a coupon for $1.00 of 3 in the February and March issues of Kroger's My Magazine which really added to the savings.
8 Sargento Shredded Cheeses
12 Del Monte Canned Tomatoes

4 Ken 16oz Salad Dressing
8 Bumble Bee tuna pouches- Free


Plus 6 items we needed:
Charmin 12 rolls toilet paper pack
bread
turkey for lunches this week
2 cheese/crackers sets for mid-AM snacks at school
cottage cheese

You can find all the coupon matches to make a great deal like this one on CouponMom.com for the Kroger list this week.

No comments: