Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Great Deals at Publix this week and my Score!

Here's the deals at Publix I liked this week!

Watermaid Rice 1lb
Coupon: 4/25RP Sale Price: $1.19 Final Price: .19 or 84% off
Oxiclean Max Force Power Paks, 10 count
Coupon: 4/25S Sale Price: $2.99 Final Price: .99 or 75% off
Mahatma Valencia Rice
Coupon: 4/25RP Sale Price: $.99 Final Price: FREE or 100% off
Bird Eye Frozen Spinach
Coupon: 4/18S Sale Price: $1.25 Final Price: .25 or 88% off
Glaceau Vitamin Water and Zero
Coupon: 4/11S Sale Price: $1.00 Final Price: .50 or 66% off
Breyers YoCrunch Yogurt BOGO
Coupon: 3/28S1 Sale Price: .38 Final Price: .26 or 66%
Dannon Danimals Crush Cups 4 pack
Coupon: 3/28S2 Sale Price: $2.00 Final Price: $1.00 or 60% off
Deans French Onion Dip
No coupon Sale Price and Final Price: $1.00 or 50% off

If you bought all these items, you would spend $6.46 and save 70%!!

We did great tonight! We got:
16 YoCrunch Yogurts
12 VitaminWater Zero
Pack of Publix diapers $4.00
4 Birds Eye Spinach
Total: 31 items
Spent: $16.07
Saved: $27.80 or over 65% off

No comments: