Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HOT!! Pre-order DVDs $10 with FREE shipping! PLUS BONUS

Get the latest and greatest new releases by pre-ordering at Amazon, Walmart or Target. They are in a price war again. $10, free shipping and all you have to do is pick which retailer you want to use. Go to their websites for more information.

Here's where the deal gets sweeter. Sears has gotten in on this. If you email (you'll get instructions and address) your email address confirmation for the DVD, you will get a $10/$45 code to use at Sears. Go to the main Sears site, watch the Holiday ads and I think the second one explains what they are willing to do.

I think it's going to be a very interesting Holiday Season- I think the hardest thing we will have to work around is what is the best deal and when to buy. Of course- I did the Wii deals last week and if I can make them sweeter- I'll take back what I bought last week.

No comments: