Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Free Office Supplies at Office Depot through 4/24

Sign up for your free Office Depot Membership and participate in their Work Life Balance Rewards Program. Normally, it's 1% back in the form of a Office Depot gift card but this week- it's 100% back thus free supplies!



Offer is valid in store, online, by phone or fax from 4/18/10 - 4/24/10.

Last updated: 04/14/2010

Must provide Member Number at time of purchase to receive additional Rewards. Limit 2 products per member per day. These products qualify for 1% back in Rewards every day. With this promotion you will receive an additional 99% back on supplies for a total of 100% back in Rewards. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for additional rewards to post to your account. Rewards are paid quarterly in the form of an Office Depot Reward® Card when you earn a minimum of $10 in Rewards. Unpaid Rewards carry over from quarter to quarter within a calendar year. Call 866.322.3225, visit www.myworkliferewards.com, or ask a store associate for full details. Limit 1 account per household/business.


Click here or go to: http://www.officedepot.com/promo/list5.do?listtype=GW to get all the details and which products qualify.

No comments: