Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Cellfire- You Save and Win a $500 Grocery Gift Card!

Photobucket

There's a new promotion at Cellfire from today until October 18th! Cellfire.com is kicking off Fall with a Save and Win Giveaway where every coupon saved on Cellfire is an entry to win one of five $500 grocery gift certificates.

What a great prize to win right before the Holidays and can you imagine how far you could stretch $500 with coupons and the 12 week sale cycle??
Photobucket

If you don't mind, please click here to go to Cellfire.com to add your ecoupons. Yes, I receive a little something for each coupon downloaded but if you don't have another affiliate to give the credit to, please give me the opportunity to make a little money. It's not going to pay the bills but I try to save opportunities like this for Holidays and fun for the family.

Please click through me, stack those ecoupons with coupons from the inserts and save big plus increase your chances to win!

No comments: