Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Calling all Groupon Groupies!



NOTE: They have extended this deal so if you think you missed out- you haven't!

There's a big $20 for $10 with a national retailer coming on Friday. However, as an affiliate- I will have an active link for tomorrow at 3pm central. Groupon will not market this deal until Friday.

The link above should go live at 4pm EST but if not- click here or go to:
http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-4104927-10769819.

Hint: it's books. Good online, offline and on ebooks. Good only in the US.

And shhhhh- there's a $40 for $20 for a national florist on Wednesday the 9th midnight central through Friday the 11th at 11:59pm. Good in the US and Canada. I'll share that link here and closer to the event. Can be used prior to Valentine's Day and after.
Click here or go to: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-4104927-10769819

No comments: