Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cheap Baseball- $1.00 Upper Level this Monday, June 8th for the Atlanta Braves

Took the girls to their first Braves game last night and I was looking at the schedule. Make sure you check your local team's 2009 Promotional Schedule.

This Monday, the Braves host the Pirates and it's Dave Ramsey Night. All Upper Reserved seats are $1.00. Going to be an interesting game considering the Atlanta Braves just acquired their All Star best hitter today.

Great deal if you don't mind sitting in the upper seats. We did last night and we should have just sat on the roof we were so high. Mike's dad sang the National Anthem with his church choir and these were the seats available through the church. We had fun.

There are great deals on tickets out there but if you plan to feed a family of four at Turner Field- you are going to spend a small fortune. I brought in waters, Capri Suns, sandwiches and snacks. Turner Field used to be so strict but not anymore. We parked, saw the game and spent under $20.00. The girls did get soft frozen lemonades. So you can go have a great day at the ballgame and not spend a ton.

Turner Field is also great about all the fun activities at the stadium. There is a Cartoon Network Kid Zone, the Chick Fil A Cow was there and the girls had fun before the game.

Another tip- if you take your ticket stub to The Varsity after the game and purchase a drink and fries... you get a free "naked" dog. If you aren't in Atlanta- it's a plain hot dog but I got a chili dog for free. The Varsity is an Atlanta Institution and you don't want to ever go downtown without a stop at The Varsity!

1 comment:

Life with the DixieChirps said...

Wow! What a fun evening ! If you ever see another deal like that, please do post it again! I'd love to take our family on a night like that!
Stephy