Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sign up for the Rite Aid Wellness+ and Save!

Go to www.riteaid.com and sign up for the Wellness+ program. They will track your purchases with points and you can earn up to 20% off with your rewards card. Here's the email I received after signing up. You do get a $5/$25 link to print when you sign up.

Welcome to wellness+ online! Now that you've completed the activation process, you can start enjoying all the great benefits wellness+ online has to offer including:


Exclusive savings.
Special member-only offers.
Valuable health and wellness information.
Online tracking of your wellness+ rewards status - the more points you earn the more you save.
One-stop management of your prescriptions at Rite Aid, including online refills, prescription history and important drug interaction information.
If you just signed up for a card, you can expect to receive it in the mail in a couple of weeks. Remember, you can also use your phone number in-store if you don't have your card.

Rite Aid's wellness+ program offers everything you expect from a rewards card, plus much more. You're dedicated to your family's wellness - and we're here to offer the information, support and savings you need to take the best care of them and you.

Thank you for enrolling, and welcome to wellness+ online.

Rite Aid-With us, it's personal.

No comments: