Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Free Photos and Deals this weekend!

Photobucket
Walgreens- Free 8X10 Collage
Use the code: BFCollage through Sunday, 11/27th and choose to pick up in store for a free collage photo!
Rite Aid- Free 8X10 or 2 5X7s
Get coupon here or go to: http://img.ionmx.com/ionmxweb2/MXOrgs/6008/Content/images/photo/20101123/RAPHONOV4_couponADA.pdf to use for your free photo(s) on November 27th or 28th only.
Picaboo- Free 50 cards for first 500
Monday, November 29th at 7am and 7pm PACIFIC TIME. Before then, go to the Picaboo Facebook page and like Picaboo. Create your card and then go back to the Facebook page at the right times to get a code. (I assume)
Vista Print- 50% off Holiday Card and free shipping
Sale going on now and you can get free 3 day shipping on orders over $50.

Combine a free 8X10 with a frame using a Michael's coupon and you can create a quick present!

No comments: