Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I "HEART" Shutterfly's 2010 Holiday Card Collection!

Photobucket
The 2010 Holiday Season is right around the corner and going to be here before we know it! One of my favorite activities during all my Christmas planning is designing our Christmas card. Using Shutterfly to create the perfect card is easy and fun.

I only have one negative- choosing a design is almost impossible with the gorgeous cards that Shutterfly is offering this year! Designed by companies and artists like Stacy Claire Boyd, Vanilla Print,Haute Note etc., there are so many great cards to choose from. You can create in folded card, flat stationery card or flat photo card formats. Click here or go to: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery to get started.

One thing to notice right away, Shutterfly is great about codes and offers to save, try a product, get products free or free shipping on your purchase. The current offers are to the right on the page you pulled up from the link above. I'm going to be sure to blog about any Shutterfly codes or email promotions I receive so you can create beautiful cards, tags and gifts plus save some money this Holiday Season!
I had fun creating several and I think the winner is here!

Now that I have my cards done- I'm working on my Christmas Gift Tags. Go here or go to: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-gift-tags. Another set of beautiful designs to choose from! I like Christmas Chic because it goes with our Christmas Cards.

I've done photobooks in the past at Shutterfly so I know what high quality and design my cards are going to be this year. I can't wait to get them and send them out to everyone! Thank you Shutterfly for making our 2010 Holiday Season so fabulous!! Click here to get started on your 2010 cards today!
Photobucket

No comments: