Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm BACK!!!

Forgive me but rookie school mom had no idea that the summer is really only a slightly longer break than what feels like a Spring Break or Fall Break. One minute we were out of school- the next... getting ready for our school year!

Readers who aren't in Atlanta- I live slight NW of the Metro Atlanta area in Cherokee County. We have a school calendar that is technically considered "year round." Meaning- we are in our 3rd week of school! I have friends all over the country that think we are crazy!! However, we get a week off almost every 6 weeks which is essential not only to the students but my teacher friends tell me that these breaks restore not only their energy but their sanity.

I'm back on the blog 110%, will be finding the deals once again, keep adding to the Coupon 101 for the essential skills to get you started and letting you know what I find for great deals all over.
Just got pulled in too many directions and something had to fall behind. So please check back everyday!!

Thanks for your support, please email me with questions and if you have emailed and not heard from me- there was an issue with my email account that has finally been restored. I wasn't ignoring you! LOL

2 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Yea! Glad you're back. I stilll checked every day, just hoping :-)

There's been great deals this month. Been stocking up :-)

Loran said...

Welcome back! Your site makes it so much easier for me, lol. Couponmom isn't hard at all, but I only have time for a few grocery stores per week - I look to your blog for good deals at the drug stores. Thanks in advance! ;-)