Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Freebies at Rite Aid this week!

Here are 3 deals I liked at Rite Aid. Using their super easy rebate program- you can spend the money now, get items that you need or would like to try, then in a short few weeks, get your money back!

I thought these items would be great to have around for the flu season that is already amongst us!

Dr. Thompson ColdWar 20 count. Free after $3.99 Rebate Limit 1
Childrens Throat Coolers 6 count. Free after $2.99 Rebate Limit 1
Sucrets Throat Lozengers 18 count or Ice Pops 6 pouches. Free after $2.99 Rebate Limit 1

Spending right at $10.00 plus tax and getting $10.00 back in a few weeks. Wonderful items to have on hand when you don't know when the sick bug will hit your household.

There are several other items for free so take a look at CouponMom. Go to the Rite Aid list, click on the last column's (% saved) upside down triangle. That will re-sort the list to show 100% saving first. And some of these items have coupons to match so with the rebate- you are making money!

1 comment:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

I scored at Rite Aid -- great SCR deals. $43 and got paid 19 cents! Thanks for the heads up on Walmart -- think I will hit it tomorrow