Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wonderful Photographer and a Great Contest just in time for the Holidays!

This is a very talented and wonderful photographer in the Greater Atlanta area who just happens to be a good friend of mine and I've known for a very long time. Go check out his work and you will see that I am not being biased at all!

www.beckhamphoto.com

Beckham Photography is offering a great contest through their Facebook page. Click here to get all the details and be sure to add Beckham Photography through your Facebook. Grand Prize is a free session and a 16X20 print plus 3 Runner Ups get a $50 Gift Certificate! All the fine details are listed and there are 4 ways to enter between now and October 24th!

Even if you aren't on Facebook but would like to book for a session, Beckham Photography is offering my readers a 15% discount/coupon on their entire order (sessions and prints). Just make sure (and this is very important) that you mention my blog when you schedule your session.

What a great gift for Christmas! Perfect contest, great discount just in time for the Holiday Season.

Note: Greater Atlanta area only.

No comments: