Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Working the deals at Walgreens this week!

I put together an interesting deal to spend very little out of pocket and get free items at Walgreens this week.

Shop1:
Buy 1 ThermaCare Heat Wrap (there's a printable here) and get a $2.49 Register Reward.
Pay $1.66 and get $2.49 back

Shop 2:
Buy 2 Triaminic Medicine using 2 coupons from 12/6s
Buy 2 Geisha Mushrooms or Mandarin Oranges which are .50 each with in ad coupon
Use the 2 coupons plus the register reward (remember you need as many items as you have coupons which the register takes RRs like they are a coupon thus the oranges thrown in)
Pay $5.23 (we have 7% sales tax) and receive a $5.00 RR

Shop 3:
Betty Crocker Warm Delights (printable at coupons.com) plus in ad coupon
4 Lubriderm Lotion
4 Aveeno Lotion Both have coupons in 1/10S
Or mix and match Lubriderm, Aveeno and Roc products to get up to $30 before coupons
Use coupons and $5 RR and your total should definitely be under $10
Go to coupons.com and print out the J&J Beauty For All Ages form for a $10 rebate when you spend $30.

So you do all three- you've spent very little out of pocket to get all these great products!

No comments: