Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Color Scheme of SCB- Answer and enter to win $100 GC in Free Groceries...last chance!

It's the end of June and it's here- Cellfire.com is great!
I'll add one more chance to enter to win the $100 Gift Card for free groceries.

Comment and answer why the color scheme of the blog is significant on 2 levels in my life. 1 comment is an entry, 1 right answer is 3 entries and if you get both- you get 25 entries last minute.

6 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Oh you are gonna make me rack my brain, but here is one entry, and I will go outside and try to come up with some scenarios

Prohomemaker.Com said...

I think I've got one!

Your older daughter's eyes are brown and your younger daughter's eyes are blue.

Prohomemaker.Com said...

You love the ocean (blue) and the sand (brown)

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Your favorite color scheme is brown and blue

Prohomemaker.Com said...

OK one more for the road -- your eyes are brown and Mike's are blue. I'm outta guesses But I got one more entry in :-)

Bethany said...

I know! Can I say it out loud? You know I know one of the reasons.... Glad I stopped by your page today!