Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

One week away- $100 Free Groceries ends on 6/30!

There's still a week of June and if you haven't done so- take a minute to comment about Cellfire, downloading coupons with ease or how much you save using ecoupons to be entered into our $100 Gift Card to the grocery store of your choice for free groceries!

Great response and I love having something so fun to do for all of my readers.

Not familiar with Cellfire?
Go to: http://www.cellfire.com/affiliate/fullpage.php?cf_tlc=dlb
Log in or sign up- super easy! You'll give them your cell phone number but your ecoupons will be downloaded to your Kroger (of Kroger affiliate)loyalty card.
Then select the coupons that you think you will use and they are downloaded automatically. Buy the products and your ecoupon will automatically come off your total when you check out! Best part of ecoupons is your can pair them with paper manufacturer coupons to save even more money!

Thanks again for participating and make sure you download your ecoupons through the link above. Let Cellfire.com know that Southern Coupon Belle sent ya!
Photobucket

2 comments:

maryh said...

Traci, where do we post a comment?
I would love to win the $100.00 in groceries. With the great coupons that CellFire gives and all the information that i have gotten from Southern Coupon Belle we could eat for a month! :)

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Just updated my Cellfire coupons again. I know for sure I am gonna buy at least one product tomorrow -- Warm Delights (for my Mom). So glad to be able to load them from your site. :-)