Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Hey! I'm giving away FREE GROCERIES!!!

Response has been slow concerning the Cellfire $100 Gift Card to your choice of store giveaway! $100 in FREE GROCERIES!!

I'll repeat one more time... $100 GIFT CARD FOR FREE GROCERIES!!

What do you need to do? Definitely #1 and at least one of the rest.
1. Click on the Cellfire ad on the right. Sign up if you haven't already and click on the coupons you want to download to your Kroger card. Must be done through my ad on the right so they can see you are coming to the Cellfire website through my blog.
If you don't have Kroger- see the bottom of the ad to the right of this post and click to see other stores.
2. Comment on posts to receive an additional entry to the drawing.
3. Email me for a promotional code to have refer your friends to the website. They can comment or email me with the code and you will both get entries into the drawing.
4. Email me a question I can answer, share a recipe using one of the featured products that you can click in Cellfire for a coupon or tell a funny story about one of the featured products.

It's easy- I've gotten a good response but I want you to go for your chance at $100 in FREE GROCERIES!!

Featured Products:
Morton's Season Salt
Fruit Loops
Apple Jacks
Frosted Flakes
Corn Pops
Hamburger Helper
Nature Valley
Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix
Fiber One
Bisquick
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups
Trix
Lucky Charms
Chex Mix
Yoplait Fiber One Multipakcs
Yoplait Cups
Yoplait Delight
Wheaties Fuel

Photobucket

4 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Just did a bulk load for Vons. What's great is they can r eally add up -- sometimes I forgot I have two running for the same product.

Mari said...

Hi, thanks for the giveaway.
signed up for cellfire and added bisquick coupon. runningmatey (At) hotmail (dOT) com

Mari said...

Here is a recipe that my mom made for us growing up and I still enjoy it to this day.


1 lb. ground chuck
1 1/2 c. chopped onion
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 c. cheddar cheese
1 1/2 c. milk
1 c. chopped green peppers
2 c. Bisquick
3 eggs

Brown meat with onions and peppers. Drain. Mix Bisquick, salt, pepper, eggs and milk. Grease bottom and sides of 9 x 13-inch pan. Spread meat in pan. Sprinkle cheese over meat. Pour batter over cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
My email:runningmatey (At) hotmail (dOT) com

Traci said...

Thanks Mari and good luck!!