Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Friday, August 20, 2010

BlogLove 101: Less Really Can Be A Whole Lot More

In honor of the approaching 2nd birthday of SCB, one new feature I would like to add is BlogLove 101. I will feature fellow bloggers that I find inspiring, help me in my daily life, saving money or I just find neat, encouraging and worth the read.

I get tickled when I do the seminars and I'll mention ProHomemaker.com and people say- "Oh yeah! Harry from California and we love his blog!" So I'm dedicating BlogLove 101 to Harry aka ProHomemaker.com for his great blog, amazing tips and advice but most importantly- his friendship and support from almost 2500 miles away.

My first featured blog was created by another friend where our friendship has grown online because we have common goals to help others. She has started a foundation for single moms, has a book in the final editing process due out this December and my blog is mentioned in the book! Christy and I have spent time together since we are both in Atlanta and her passion to help other moms is amazing. And if you aren't a single mom- we all have a friend, a sibling, a cousin- someone in our lives that is taking on "the hardest job in the world" alone and needs to find others that she can lean on, seek support and aid when needed. Christy's goal is to provide that safe haven and offer her wisdom but most importantly just let single moms know that they are loved!

http://lessreallycanbeawholelotmore.blogspot.com

Please check out the blog or refer anyone that you feel could benefit. And the book would make a wonderful Christmas present!

AND- do you have a blog that you want to share with me? Please send me an email and I'll check it out and share here so we all can enjoy and benefit! And if you have a blog- please comment with a link so we can all check it out immediately!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Ahhh, I have the *biggest* smile on my face -- I feel so honored! Thank you!