Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Publix- 8/19-8/25

Hi! Remember me?? Ready to go with a new design, look and summer is definitely over!
I have missed everyone!

Here's what I like at Publix this week:

Dial Bar Soap- 3 count BOGO
Coupon: 8/15RP Sale Price: .94 Final Price: .24 or 87% off
Dole Fruit in Gel- 4 pack BOGO
Coupon: 8/8S Sale Price: $1.35 (Must buy 3) Final Price: $1.02 or 62% off
Wanchai Ferry Frozen Meals for Two- BOGO
Coupon: 8/8GM Sale Price: $4.00 Final Price: $2.50 or 69% off
Lysol Trigger Spray Cleaner- BOGO
Coupon: 8/8S Sale Price: $1.35 Final Price: .35 or 87% off
Dole Frui Parfait- 4 pack BOGO
Coupon: 8/8S Sale Price: $1.35 (Must buy 2) Final Price: .85% or 68% off
Nestle Juicy Juice All Natural- BOGO
Coupon: 8/1R2 Sale Price: $1.83 (Must buy 2) Final Price: $1.33 or 64% off
Mt. Olive Pickles- BOGO
Coupon: 8/1S Sale Price: $1.40 Final Price: .40 or 86% off
Excedrin Pain Medicine- Be on the lookout for $1 off stickers on boxes to save more!
Coupon: 7/11S Sale Price: $1.49 Final Price: .49 or 88% off

So, if I bought all these items- I would pay $11.39 and I would save over 75% off!

Photobucket

No comments: