Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Living Smart 101: thredUP- the "Netflix" for Children's Clothes

thredUP_kids clothing swap_free membership
I have seen this website in several magazine articles and I was pleased to be approached yesterday to be an affiliate! This is a great concept that is catching on like crazy with a simple approach, free membership and listings plus just $5 and shipping to receive a box of gently worn clothes for your kids!

Like I said, membership is free. There is a PRO Membership and Military Membership available with details on both at the website. You can list for free what clothing, their condition, size, brands, colors etc. you have available that make up a "box" that is listed on the website. Other members browse the available boxes and if they want your box, they pay $5 plus shipping and you send your box. (you get the box to send for free) There is a rating system in place, reviews about the boxes received and even a Swap Balance that makes sure people are sending as many boxes as they are receiving. thredUP has done a great job making sure their community is fair and balanced so all can enjoy!!

The media is giving thredUP a lot of attention from Redbook to ABC to Family.com so go check it out and explore the site. Click on the logo above and register for free to start swapping on thredUP today!

3 comments:

Mommy to the "J" Crew said...

WHAT a great idea! I love the concept and can't wait to jump in and become a member. ANOTHER GREAT and valuable tip from this blog.

Traci said...

Thank you! I see you are in the Snellville area- I grew up there. In Canton now but I went to Shiloh. Sorry for the loss of your mom- I did a double check- my aunt is Faye Davis. What a small world!!

Anonymous said...

Super post! I'm completely addicted to swapping for my own three kids - it's habit forming :) ~ Sara at thredUP