Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Monday, April 4, 2011

I "Heart" Lovable Labels!


We're on Spring Break and I was getting Madi ready today for Golf Camp. I was tagging her clubs and water bottle with my Lovable Labels! I haven't talked about them in awhile and realized now is the perfect time to order for summer camps and programs.

Lovable Labels are so cute with so many designs to choose from! They are dishwasher and microwave safe plus UV resistant. The clothing labels are washing machine and dryer safe. One unique product they offer is the allergy alert labels which informs others about your child's allergies on their lunch boxes and drink bottles.

I encourage you to check out the site and what a great line of products they have to offer. I have a 10% off any product discount code to share with you! Just use the code: TraciRLB1 when checking out!

Trust me- you will love these labels when getting your family ready for a fun filled summer!

No comments: