Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Living Smart 101: Lifetime Guarantees


The Fed Ex man just brought me a box of 5 Tervis Tumblers with UGA logos on them. They retail for about $12 each and I got them for almost free. How? By taking advantage of the Lifetime Guarantee that Tervis Tumblers offers.

In case you don't know- Tervis Tumblers are hot/cold, freezer/dishwasher safe plastic cups that are won't break and don't sweat. You can get team logos, letters etc. on them. They are great cups and we've had them for over 10 years. We noticed that our logo had "slipped" inside the wall of the tumbler on a few so we sent them back about a month ago. These issues were most likely from overuse but they guarantee their product for life! We checked the website, filled out the form and paid the shipping to send them back to the company.

Pay attention to products that have lifetime guarantees. I have a file folder for UPC codes, warranty information etc. for several products we have here so that if I need to take them up on their promise- I have the information they will require for replacement. We have 5 new cups ready for the next decade of use. And we support a great company with a wonderful product made here in the USA! We give these tumblers as gifts all the time and we continue to add to our collection. Companies stand behind their products for a reason so look for lifetime guarantees on the products you use. You might just take them up on it one day!

2 comments:

ChrisA. said...

Thanks so much for posting this. I have been looking for a mug to replace one my husband had. I went to the site and they have slip-on handles for their 24 oz. Love that they are made in America!

Traci said...

I saw that too Chris! How cool!!