Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Germs Invaded! What I like at Publix this week!

Dealing with strep but have to admit that I am impressed we've made since 8/3 and now dealing with our first DR visit and out of school. It actually worked out- 10 days of antibiotics for the girls will put us right on the day before we leave for Fall Break...hopefully will keep us well until then. It's going to be a long sick season once the weather turns cold if this is any indication.

I thought Publix looked great this week- here's what I put on my list from CouponMom.com.

All Small and Mighty 3X Laundry Detergent or All 2X Ultra Concentrate- BOGO
Sale Price: $2.50 Coupon: 8/2RP Final Price $1.50 or 70% off
Skintimate Shave Gel
Sale Price: $1.67 Coupon: 8/2S1 Final Price: $.67 or 71% off
Edge Shave Gel
Sale Price: $1.67 Coupon: 8/2S1 Final Price: .92 or 60% off
Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese (8 oz tub)
Sale Price: $1.00 Coupon: 8/9RP Must buy 2 Final Price: .50 or 66% off
Newmans Own Pasta Sauce- BOGO
Sale Price: $1.35 Coupon: 8/23RP Final Price: .35 or 87% off
Quaker Instant Oatmeal BOGO
Sale Price: $1.95 Coupon: 8/30RP Must buy 2 Final Price: $1.33 or 66% off
Green Giant Frozen Veggies
Sale Price: $1.00 Coupon: 9/13S1 Must buy 2 Final Price: .50 or 66% off


If I bought everything- I'd spend $8.09 and save 68%.

2 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Wow Publix has some great prices, but alas none in California. ... By the way, I have been having a heck of a time getting my Red Plum inserts ... seems they are not being included in our Sunday paper and instead are mailed. But the ones that are mailed are a lot thinner.

Traci said...

That has happened to us too! Something is up!