Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Deals at CVS this week!

Here's what I liked at CVS this week:

Makeup deals:

Revlon Moon Drop or Super Lustrious Lipstick
Sale price: $6.99 Earn $5 ECBs Limit 3
There's a $2/1 in the 12/13SS
Final Price: FREE after coupons and ECB

Covergirl Clean Powder or Liquid Makeup
Sale Price: $5.00 Earn $2 ECBs Limit 1
There's a $1/1 in the 11/29PG
Final Price: $2.00 after coupons adn ECB

Hygiene:

Crest or Oral B Pro Health Toothpaste or Rinse, Oral-B Floss or Superfloss
Sale price: $2.88 Earn $2 ECBs Limit 1
There's a .75/1 in 11/29PG
Final Price: .13 after coupons and ECBs

Listerine Mouthwash or Pocket Packs
Sale price: $3.99 Earn $3 ECBS Limit 1
$1/1 12/6 RP
Final Price: FREE after coupon and ECBs

Oral B Single Toothbrush
Sale Price: $2.99 Earn $2 ECB Limit 1
Final Price: $.99 after ECB

Schick Quattro Razors, 4 count cartridges, Intuition Plus or IP 3 count cartridges
Sale Price: $8.99 Earn $3 ECBs Limit 1
$2/1 11/22 SS
Final Price: $3.99 after coupon and ECBs

Nivea Body Wash
Sale Price: $5.99 Earn $5 ECBs Limit 1
Print coupon $2/1
Final Price: FREE +++ after Coupons and ECBs

Household:

Glade Products
Spend $12 and receive $4 ECBs Limit 1
Sale Prices: Some sprays are $6 and Candles/Holders/Refills are 2/$6

Here's an idea:
Check your current magazines- Woman's Day, BBG etc. for coupons $4/1
Hopefully you can find 2 coupons
Buy 2 Sense and Spray=$12
Minus coupons= $4
After coupons and ECBs= FREE

Another idea:
Buy 2 Glade Holders and 2 Refills= $12.00
Coupon in 12/6 SS for free refills when you buy a holder= $6.00
Final Price: $2.00 for all four after coupons and ECBs

Food, Candy, Etc:

Russel Stover Chocolate
Sale Price: $4.99 Earn $1 ECBs Limit 1
$1/1 12/13 SS
Final Price: $2.99 after coupons and ECBs

Misc.:

Alteril Sleep Aid- 4 count
Sale Price: $1.99 Earn $1.99 ECBs
Final Price: FREE

ThermaCare Neck to Arm Wrap (1)
Sale Price: $2.49 Earn $2.49 ECBs Limit 5
Final Price: FREE

Copy, Paste and Print Out then work out how to roll and save as little out of pocket as possible. I'll get Mike to do and I'll post our gameplan.

No comments: