Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Living Smart 101: Don't become your worst enemy!

This is the most dangerous time of Christmas. You've got your game plan together and planned for Christmas and the presents are bought and wrapped. You've saved money by checking out the sales ads, using coupons and price comparison. What you don't realize is that your worst Christmas enemy right now is YOU!

How? That tiny little voice in your head that keeps saying, "Have you done enough?" "Will so and so think you spent the right amount, will the kids be happy, will they be upset they didn't get this, that and the other?" And then there are all the enticing emails coming hourly with new deals, coupons or codes for $ off etc.

Bottom Line- if you done- YOU ARE DONE! Don't second guess yourself and most of all- realize how much you can save after Christmas when the sales really kick in.

I'll discuss more but don't get suckered into the week after Christmas sales. Make sure you know your prices and it has to be a FAB deal. The real deals will be in January when the reality of Christmas sets in from bank statements and credit card bills. That's when the retailers will be begging you to spend money with them.

I have more to post but if this is the last post you read before Christmas- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays- whatever you celebrate- may your end of 2009 be wonderful, stress free, filled with true joy and everyone stay safe and warm. I appreciate every kind email and we are gonna kick it in HIGH GEAR in 2010. Next year is going to be FRUGAL ON FIRE at Southern Coupon Belle. Join me and let's save money, pay off debt if you are in it and live happy and worry free! My motto is "No Debt I'm In in 2010!"

1 comment:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

*Fantastic* post! I was just doing the second guessing today. Perfect, perfect timing!