Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

$3 World of Coke Tickets for this Monday AM Only

Found out about this 3rd anniversary deal from one of Mike's co-workers. We are still in school but a lot of folks get out this Friday.

Here's the information:
The World of Coca-Cola is turning 3! You’re invited to celebrate our 3rd anniversary on Monday, May 24th with a special limited time $3 general admission ticket offer. This offer is available through online purchase only for timed entry at 9:00am, 10:00am or 11:00am for visits on May 24th.

There is no better way to start off your week by getting a hug from our 7’ tall Coca-Cola Polar Bear after you’ve gotten such a great deal on tickets. Experience the 4-D movie, take your taste buds on a trip around the world sampling over 60 beverages and grab a complimentary 8 oz. glass bottle of Coca-Cola, fresh off the onsite bottling line!

The 3rd anniversary $3 ticket offer will not be available at walk up ticket windows. Quantities are limited for the specified three hour period.



Click here or go to http://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/?page=3_anniversary to purchase tickets.

No comments: