Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Like" Pilot Travel Centers on Facebook

Once you do- there is a tab, "Coupons" where you can print:

1. Free 16oz Hot Beverage: Coffee, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate or Hot Tea
2. Buy a 20oz Mtn Dew and get a 20oz Mt. Dewmocracy Free
Flavors include: Typhoon, Distortion or White Out
3. BOGOF Any size Fountain Drink or ICEE

No comments: