Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nivea Body Wash Hint

Several stores have had the Nivea Body Wash for Men or for Women on sale lately, when paired with a great newspaper coupon have been free or close to it. Problem is- it's been impossible to find! Stores evidently caught wind of the deal and aren't stocking their shelves as much if at all. Unfortunately, some COUPON CRAZIES went a little nuts and didn't share the "Savings Love" with everyone.

I found them and I'll tell you if you pinky swear you will be nice and not go coupon crazy. Pinky Swear?? Good- I got them at Target. BUT I only bought 2 of each.

You can find the coupons in the 5/2RP insert.
Nivea For Women- coupon: $4/1 (exp: 5/31) Price at Target: $3.99 Final Price: FREE
Nivea for Men- coupon: $3/1 (exp: 6/30) Price at Target: $3.99 Final Price: .99

1 comment:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Our newspaper (1 million circulation) stopped carrying the Red Plum, so now we get it in the mail. And what I've noticed is that it doesn't carry these great coupons. You have the same problem?