Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

HOT DEAL on Purex at Kroger!

Stumbled on this deal but boy is it sweet! Purchase 2 Purex laundry detergent and get a $4.00 Catalina for off your next order when you check out. Purchase 3 of more and get $5 off your next order.

What makes this deal sweet is Purex is part of the buy 10 get $3 off deal. With a coupon from the 1/10 SmartSource, the final price after the promotion is $1.49. I bought 5 so my final cost with this catalina is technically .49 cents each!! If you bought 3 then you are getting them FREE (if you did the promotion 10/$3 off as well) with overage just under .50 cents.

I'm going to do the deal again and see if it rolls another Catalina. With this promotion, the coupons and the catalina- you could really stock up on laundry detergent this week! And Purex has an HE version but my store only had 2 left when we went today. I needed them to make the promotion deal so I bought non HE that I will take back when they stock back up. Great example of having a Plan B or quick thinking when working the 10/$x off deals. I'll update if we get another catalina this week!

There was also a $2 catalina that spit out for purchasing Pillsbury products. It didn't explain what the deal was but I bought 4 cans of Grand Biscuits. We also did the Disney Vitamins and got a $2.00 coupon catalina when you buy 2 Disney Vitamins. It can stack with coupons so we'll be stocking up on the kids' vitamins too! Great week for Krogering!

No comments: