Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Purex, Pillsbury and Vitamin Catalinas at Kroger are rolling.

Hey!
I've meant to tell you earlier but the catalinas are rolling for the Purex, Pillsbury and then the $2/2 Disney Gummy Vitamins.

What I mean is I'm able to use coupons and the catalinas I got on the last shop together and then 2 "Off your next order" and 1 coupon for the vitamins spit back out. So you can "roll" the deals and really max out the Daytona promotions (Buy 10 specific items and get $3 off your order).

Great deals- we are stocked up in all areas and maximum savings!

Go to my latest Kroger list just below for more information on these deals.

3 comments:

Susan Payton said...

Well please let me say first, that I really love your blog. You have done a wonderful job with the pictures and graphics. Also I have learned alot from your blog, and wish I lived near a Publix, but I live in Delaware. But that 24 items for 91 cents was quite a great deal. I think I learn from every coupon blog I read. Yes, I have a coupon blog, a little different from yours, but first and foremost I am a couponer myself. That is what inspired me to have the blog, that and it's good therapy for me with this emphysema I have. Didn't seem to get away from the cigarettes soon enough. But I have been quit for 1 year and 8 months now. Again I enjoyed your blog and I will be looking a bit more at it to see if I can find some common places where I can save a little bit more too. Again a wonderful job on the blog.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

I was pretty bummed when I went and did a purex deal and NO catalina printed for me. Didn't make my pullups that great of a deal for my second purchase.

Traci said...

Melissa- what store did you go to? Macedonia worked for Mike and the Hickory Flat store. Take your receipt to Customer Service- they'll fix it.