Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Product Review: Motivated Moms

I used to follow another site that helps you keep your house clean and organized but when I found Motivated Moms- I was in love! It's easy to follow, just a few things to do a day beyond the basic upkeep but best of all- it simplifies your life!!

You can purchase for $8.00! the entire year to download and pick your version. You can choose from a 1/2 or full page version and you can even choose a version that includes daily Bible reading to get you through the Bible by year's end. What I do is print each week out, place on a clipboard and just check off as I complete a task.

I don't sweat it or stress if I don't finsh a day completely. I just try to have it all complete by Friday. I like having everything in order by the weekend so we can enjoy the weekend and not cleaning or doing laundry. Another feature I love is she makes me do tasks that might not come automatically to mind like cleaning hair brushes. She also breaks down those tasks you hate to do like cleaning the refrigerator. On her system, you clean one shelf at a time instead of tackling the entire frig.

Go check it out and see an example of a typical Motivated Moms week. I really like the system and even my husband has complimented how extra clean the house is! And the more you get into the system and tasks repeat themselves- they become easier and quicker to complete.

See the link on the right to go check out Motivated Moms! I think you too will fall in love with the system!

No comments: