Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cool Deal at Walgreen's this week! Make $2.00!!

Thanks to one of my best blogging buddies, www.prohomemaker.com, I just did this deal tonight. Walgreen's has a deal that if you buy Olay Quench 20.2 oz Body Lotion then you get a 8.4 oz Quench Shower Wash for free.

Make this deal sweeter with 2 coupons from 3/7PG for $1.00 off each and the wash coupon will work even though the item is technically free. Prohomemaker reminded his readers that if they don't have the products then get a raincheck because there is a rebate to print out. My store had the lotion but not the wash so they let me substitute another Olay wash instead.

Now go here or http://www.olay.com/Club_Olay/march2010/images/Quench_Form_olayhome.pdf to print the rebate form. I had to scale the PDF down to 10% to get it to print properly and on one sheet. Fill out the form, circle your receipt and mail in.

Wait about 6-8 weeks for your rebate and you ended up making $2.00 in the process!

1 comment:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Got mine tonight ... had to go to another Walgreens to get the shower lotion, but the clerk was so nice to call ahead and ensure it was at the other outlet (conveniently near to a condo I had to show tonight). Man, I didn't expect such a big bottle of lotion! This was great!