Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Next Rock Shop- Publix this week!

I meant to mention in the last post that if you need help matching the coupons to the deals this week then please email me. I would be more than happy to help. Any time you have a question or need guidance- I'm here and I love hearing from new friends!

Left Kroger with a car full of groceries and headed to Publix next. Didn't get everything but will find it by the time the sale ends this week.

4 Land O Lakes Spreads
Hebrew All Beef Franks
4 Emerald Nuts Jars
2 Skittles
2 Starburst All 4 candies from a BOGO coupons for becoming a fan on Facebook.
4 Publix 2 liters

17 items for $9.11 and we saved $23.06.

I just noticed and I love it- my Publix receipt doesn't say "Total" or "Final Price" but it says "Grand Total" which is perfect because that's how I feel when we save so big!

No comments: