Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Deals at Walgreens this week

Here's what I found to be good deals at Walgreens this week:

Listerine Vibrant White Rinse or Mouthwash
Buy 1 get $2.00 RR Coupon and final price is after receiving the RR Limit 1
Sale: $2.99 Coupon: 4/26RP or 3/15S Final Price: .99 or 80% off
Chinet Dinner Plates
Sale Price: $1.50 Coupon: 5/3S Final Price: .50 or 75% off
Ecotrin Medicine 45 count
Buy 1 and get $2.00 RR Coupon at checkout Limit 1 Final Price is after the RR
FREE or 100% off
Bic Soleil or Comfort 3 Razors 4 pack
Buy 1 and get $1.00 RR Coupon at checkout. Limit 1 Final Price is after the RR
Sale Price: $3.99 Coupon: 5/17S1 Final Price: .99 or 80% off

Remember, you can use your RR Coupon on the next deal but if you have a manufacturer coupon and a RR coupon from Walgreens then you need a filler or a second item. You can roll these like you do at CVS but if you have a coupon for the next deal then you will need 3 items. Sounds confusing I know and I'm still trying to figure out the best way to maximize your savings and get things for free or close to it! I'll keep you posted on how to make Walgreens work to your advantage!!

Bottom Line: You need as many items as you have coupons including RRs on each transaction.

No comments: