Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some deals at CVS this week- Stock up on Sunscreen!

Found 3 deals I liked this week:

Huggies Wash 15oz
Sale Price: $2.50 Coupon: 4/19S Final Price: $1.50 or 60% off
Arm & Hammer 2X Liquid Detergent
Note: Coupon is for Essentials if included
Sale Price: $3.00 Coupon: 4/19S (must buy 2) Final Price: $2.50 or 58% off
Hawaiian Tropic Suncare Buy 2 and get $10 ECB Prices start at $7.89
Coupon: 5/03S (hopefully you have 2 coupons) Final Price: $1.89 or 76% off after ECB
Note: Coupon is for 6oz or higher

So, here's how I would work this deal. Do the Suncare and get your $10 ECB. Hopefully, you have previous ECBs that you can apply to this deal and get even cheaper. I have a $5.00 ECB so I can apply that to the suncare deal. I buy the lowest cost X 2 for just under $15, use 2 X $1.00 coupons, get the total to $13.00 or so, use the $5 ECB and spend around $8 plus tax out of pocket. $10 ECB prints on my receipt. Then I buy the Huggies Wash times 4 since I have 4 coupons for $6.00 and 2 detergents for $5.00, use the $10 ECB and pay $1.00 plus tax out of pocket. If this works and I can find a sunscreen that's 6oz or larger for $7.89 then I'm spending just under $10 and getting 2 sunscreens, 2 detergents and 4 Huggies Wash.

That's the best case scenario and I may spend more on the sunscreen to get the spray products since they are much easier to apply and we are going to be living up at the pool this summer. Even so, this is a great deal stocking up on much needed items for the house and the summer.

No comments: