Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Walgreen Deals this week

Here's what I plan to purchase at Walgreens this week:

Skintimate or Edge Shave Gel Buy 1 and get $1 RR at checkout.
Sale Price: .99 Coupon: 4/26S (for Skintimate) OR 5/17S (for Edge)
Final Price (after RR) .24 or 88% off
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner- BOGO
Sale Price: $1.40 Coupon: 4/26S Final Price: .90 or 68% off

So here's how you make the RR work to your advantage.
Buy the Skintimate Gel and get your $1 RR
Next transaction- buy 1 Lysol toilet bowl cleaner and a filler- let's say a pack of gum.
Use your coupon and RR so you are only paying around .25 or so for both. You need 2 items to be able to use the coupon and RR.
Next- buy the Edge Gel if you have that coupon and get your $1 RR
Finally- repeat the Lysol deal and another filler if you have another coupon for the Lysol.

Remember- I'm learning this new system too but this is the scenario I'm going to try this week. I haven't done it yet so if I understand the new system- this would work and you would get 2 shave gels, 2 toilet bowl cleaners and 2 fillers for under $3.00.

I'll get Mike to do the deal tomorrow on his way home from work and I'll post how it goes.

1 comment:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

I was so bummed when Wags ended its instant rebate program. That leaves just Rite Aid in my neck of the woods. Let us know how you like it at Wags. ... I am gonna transfer a prescription there, and will get a $25 gift card for doing so, so I am gonna try and do some of the deals like you explained.