Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Exciting News!!

11Alive is doing another dedicated newscast to Ways To Save this coming Friday. They did one this past Wednesday and did a 1 hour live chat with a panel of experts on different ways to save money and it was a HUGE hit! They had over 200 participants chat for an hour.

Well... guess who was asked tonight to join the panel of experts this Friday??? Drumroll please.... Me! I am so excited and can't wait to share my advice and savings tips with their viewers.

You can check out the special at www.11Alive.com from this past week. 11Alive has always been my favorite news team in Atlanta for NBC and Valerie Hoff has done a wonderful job teaching the viewers how to change their shopping methods and how to really save money.

Be sure to check it out and please ask questions this week by emailing me at southerncouponbelle@comcast.net. Help me practice so I'm ready to help as many people as I can on Friday night!!

And again- I thank everyone that is reading the blog each day. Your support has helped me put my name on the map and give SCB the platform to help people which I believe is a life purpose for me.

Readership is setting records everyday and from all over the country...even the world! It's hard to believe that just this past October- I was at Burt's Pumpkin Farm watching my girls and their cousins running around- I looked at Mike and said "I'm going to start a blog. What should I name it?" After a couple of ideas- I liked Southern Coupon Belle and I was off and running. Now thousands of readers later- WOW. Thank you so very much!

2 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Mega congratulations to you!

Crissy said...

congratulations! you deserve it for helping all of us!