Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super Bowl Stockpile Style

Tomorrow is the big game and we are just having a family SuperBowl Party. We know the Arizona coach so we'll be rooting for him. I was thinking about what we could fix and with my stockpile- I could put together a pretty good party for about 15 people.

I have 2 packs of meatballs in the freezer that I paid $1.44.
BBQ Sauce and grape jelly for the meatballs
2 Deans French Onion Dips that I paid pennies for this week.
2 boxes of crackers
All the ingredients for hot Buffalo Chicken Dip (which is awesome if you've not had it before)
Blue cheese and celery to go with above dip
4 Red Baron Pizzas that I paid $2.00 each for the kids
Large bag of wings plus the ingredients to make the sauce
Free Sour Cream and the ingredients to make a Sour Cream Pound Cake
Tons of brownie mixes, marshmallows and icing to make my "designer brownies"
White Chocolate Macadamia Cookie refrigerated cookie dough

Now, I love to entertain so I would probably do more than this but if you got your guests to round out the food then you've got a pretty good spread for the big game for easily under $10. And if you aren't hosting, you can offer to bring a couple of the items above and you don't have to go to the grocery store! And you are not spending a fortune!

No comments: