Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What Happens at Midnight- new Publix List for this week!

Okay- you don't have to print out your Publix list right at midnight but it does post on CouponMom.com. Couponmom.com makes it so easy to generate your list and then match your coupons to what you want to buy this week.

  • You will probably have to register but it's free. Click on the main page Find Your Store's Grocery Deals List
  • Use the drop down window to find Georgia Publix. Then hit Go!
  • The current Publix list will generate. What I do is on the far right column is the % saved. There are 2 triangles by it. I click on the upside down one which will re-generate the list from 100% savings down.
  • Now, just go through the list, checking in the box on the far left what you want to buy. When finished, click at the bottom "Display Deals." This is your list! Print it out and you've got your shopping list plus on the left side is the date and coupon insert where you can find your coupons. This means no clipping coupons until you need them!
Super easy, keeps your list simple and organized. Only takes a couple of minutes and finding your coupons is a breeze with the list formatted the way it is. I keep my inserts in a rubbermaid bin with the most current inserts on top. I just sit down, find the coupons, clip them to my CouponMom list and we are ready to go.

I've sung CouponMom.com praises time and time again because for 8 years- Stephanie Nelson has helped me save a ton of money!

No comments: