Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Biggest Disney World Promotion in a long time!

Book your trip beginning at 5 pm EST on Thursday, November 6, 2008. How big is this discount? It's the biggest discount offered by Disney Parks since 2001!

For every 4 nights - you get 3 nights free!
For every 4 days of tickets - you get 3 days free!
If you book your trip between January 4th and March 29th, you also receive a $200 Disney Gift Card to spend at check-in!

*****Book between November 6th and December 20th!*****
Travel between January 4th and June 27th!
Travel between January 4th and March 29th to include the Disney Gift Card.
Travel between March 29th and June 27th to include the discount, but not the Disney Gift Card.

Okay- I tentatively booked tonight for my daughter's Winter Break which would be 2/14-2/21.
We are very fortunate to have a "full year school calendar" and we get extra weeks off that most counties in our area do not. We only start school a week earlier than the surrounding counties but we get a Fall Break, the whole week of Thanksgiving, the same Christmas break as everyone else plus a Winter Break as well as the usual Spring Break. We finish our school year less than one week later than surrounding counties and still by the end of May.

For the 4 of us, staying in a Disney "Value" Resort with 7 days of 1 park a day tickets- it was $1230.00. Plus we would get the $200 Gift Card which would easily pay for our meals in the park. My only concern is that week is President's Day week and it's a high attendance week. I'm going to do some more research before we make our decision. From Atlanta, the drive is very easy and I'm blessed with 2 daughters that travel very well. We'll decide this week but I'd like this to be the "big" Santa present to the girls on Christmas morning.

I saw another hint and I'm going to research tomorrow is you can get this deal through AAA. Someone posted they saved over $500 from the original quote given through the Disney site.

Since I'm on the subject- I'll post next how we save so much when we go to Disney.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that I can talk the Head Santa to go along with the idea.

No comments: