Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Friday, November 21, 2008

I hit the Coupon Insert Jackpot today!

I belong to 2 local Freecycle groups. Yes, it's a lot of emails to sift through but every so often- a good one hits. Today, a woman advertised 20 SmartSource inserts and I immediately responded and got them. Turns out- she lives right around the corner from us!

We go to pick them up and she comes out to talk to Mike. She delivers for the Atlanta Journal on Thursdays when the Buyers Edge with additional inserts come out for free. So does her husband!! They have tons left over each week so they are supposed to take them to the recycle center. They decided this week to freecycle them! We've now made an arrangement that every Friday, Mike is going to stop by and get 20 of her extras.

Do I really need 20? No- but I plan to share with family and friends who want extra copies. If you are interested- let me know and I'll make an arrangement to mail them to you in exchange for stamps back to keep sending them out. I can also start participating in coupon swaps online and in the area to get more coupons for the items we use most often.

I always knew one day I'd figure out a way to meet a delivery person or find a source for extra coupons. And because I lucked out- I plan to share the wealth.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Tracy- I would love some of your extras! E-mail me and I'll give you my address, or you can bring them in at school! I have a friend in the lunchroom there who coupons too, so I'll keep spreading the wealth as well! Have a great Thanksgiving! Sandra (School Nurse!)

Traci said...

Definitely Sandra. Madi's teacher is really good about letting me send things in through her folder to the office. I'll put them in a manila folder marked to your attention. How many do you want? I can get more than 20 if this lady is really going to work with me like she says she will. I don't think there will be extras this week but we'll see next week.