Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Product Review: Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Max

I realized I haven't done a product review in awhile. I got the Fresh Brush Max Starter Kit awhile ago but just tried it for the first time. I think I paid under .50 for it.

I just tried it and I'm throwing away that nasty toilet brush sitting next to the toilets! It worked great. I thought my toilet was pretty clean but the brush got way up under the rim. Come to find out- my standard toilet brush didn't reach this area well. My toilet is now sparkling clean and it only took about a minute.

In case you aren't sure you know which one I'm talking it about, Fresh Brush Max is a wand that you attach a pad to, scrub the toilet and then release in the trash can.

There were coupons for all the Scrubbing Bubbles products in the box. I will definitely keep this product on my radar when I'm generating my CouponMom lists each week. And I will stock up on the refills plus try to score more starter kits so I have one for each bathroom.

I give this one a thumbs up!

No comments: