Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Score at Publix tonight

We were in a coupon zone tonight! HAHA Everywhere we went- we saved huge and it was fun.

Tonight- I got:
Sargento Salad Finishers- Chicken Caesar
Pillsbury's New Savoring Bites in Cheese and Spinach
Publix Large Eggs
2 cans of Hunts Diced Tomatoes

Total after savings and coupons: $4.27
Saved: $8.36

Such a fun shop- I've wanted to try the first new items, eggs for Holiday baking and who doesn't need canned tomatoes in the pantry just in case?

This is an example of stockpiling and taking the most advantage of the coupons and sales.

No comments: