Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Concert For A Cure- this Saturday! SCB will be there!

This is going to be a fun, family event and for a great cause! Southern Coupon Belle is going to have a vendor table and if you are in the area- come have fun and say hello! I'll be available for questions and promoting the coupon seminars.

This Saturday, May 2nd from 2-6:30 at Hobgood Park Amphitheater.
6688 Bells Ferry Road
Woodstock, Georgia 30189
Bring your chairs and blankets.

Advanced tickets are $1 off by contacting karenreevespt@yahoo.com and you can visit the official site here for more information.

Tickets on Saturday are $10 per adult (13 or older) and $5 per child (2-12). There is an alternate location- Woodstock High School Auditorium if the weather acts up!

Raffle tickets are $1 each or $10 for 12 and $20 for 30.

There is a FIRST CLASS event with a Silent Auction, Vendors, Raffle for a 40" HD Flat Screen, Concessions, Inflatable and a Fire Truck. The featured concert is award winning Greg Roth and he will perform 2 concerts- Greg's Musical Madness for the kids and his band, Blankety Blank, for the adults.

This is going to be a fun afternoon for a wonderful cause and this team that's walking the 3 day has worked so hard.

Check out the website and I hope to see you there! I'll also have a table for my Uppercase Living business- a great, affordable way to decorate your home. It's addicting!
http://tracir.uppercaseliving.net

No comments: