Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Deals at CVS this week!

Here's what I found for CVS this week and how to start getting some Extra Care Bucks to roll.

Edge Infused Comfort or Hydrate Shave Gel Limit 1
Free after receiving a $2.89 ECB or 100% off

Crest Pro Health Rinse Limit 2
.88 cents after $2.00 ECB or 69% off

Crest Pro Health Toothpaste
.13 cents after coupon from 4/5PG and $2.00 ECB or 95% off Limit 2

Rimmel Lip- BOGO and you need two coupons. Prices vary from $2.99 to $7.99
Sale: $1.50 Coupon: 4/19RP Final Price is 50% off based on which products you choose.

Here's how you roll this deal:
#1 Transaction:
Buy 1 of the Crest Pro Health Rinse
Pay $2.88+ tax and get $2 ECB back
#2 Transaction:
Buy another Pro Health Rinse
Pay .88 plus tax and get another $2 ECB back
#3 Transaction:
Buy the Edge Shave Gel
Use one $2 ECB and pay .89 cents plus tax and get $2.89 ECB back
#4 Transaction:
Buy the 2 Pro Health toothpastes
Use (1) $2 ECB from the Crest Rinse and the $2.89 ECB from the Edge Shave Gel
Pay .87 cents plus tax and get $4.00 ECB back
#5 Transaction:
Buy the Rimmel Lip Deal- spend just over $4.00 on the various lip products or get what you want up to $7.99
Use 2 coupons and pay the difference.

So, for just under $5.00 out of pocket- you get all these great products. And if you don't want the Rimmel or other products- save your ECBs for another deal.

This is a great, little out of pocket way this week to start collecting and rolling Extra Care Bucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tracy. I went and followed your example exactly. The only problem was you can only get 2 of the Crest products not 4. So I ended up buying that for no reason. The coupon said the limit had been reached. You must have more than 1 CVS card.

Traci said...

You are 100% correct and I'm sorry that I missed that. I misread the list for CVS this week. Just take the Crest back that you didn't get if you still have your receipt... that's what I had to do. SO SORRY!

If you can't take it back- email me at southerncouponbelle@comcast.net and I'll send you some coupons that you use most often! :)