Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Smokin' HOT at Kroger this week!

Here's the deals I've already scored at Kroger this week. We spent $23.00, saved $72.76 and just used coupons from the paper.

If you have the coupons for the Barilla Pastas- both are a .20 cent money maker.

Capri Sun Drinks 10 pack
(coupon is for Sunrise if included- I haven't done this one yet)

Sale: $1.79 Coupon: 4/19S Final Price: .79 or 68 % off
Angel Soft 4 pack Toilet Paper
Sale: $1.00 Coupon: 4/19RP Final Price: FREE or 100% off
McCormick Grill Mates Seasonings
Sale: $1.00 Coupon: 4/19RP Final Price: FREE or 100% off
Betty Crocker Frosting (unadvertised deal)
Sale: $1.69 Coupon: 4/5S1 Final Price: .69 or 66% off
Barilla Whole Grain Pasta (unadvertised deal)
Sale: .75 Coupon: 3/29S Final Price: FREE and .20 cent money maker
Barilla Piccolini Pasta (unadvertised deal)
Sale: .75 Coupon: 3/29S Final Price: FREE and a money maker
Pillsbury Brownie Mix
Sale: $1.00 Coupon: 3/29S Final Price: .30 or 85% off
Rice A Roni or Pasta Roni
Sale: $1.00 Coupon: 3/8RP Final Price: .75 or 63% off
Melitta Coffee Filters (unadvertised deal)
Sale: $1.09 Coupon: 3/1RP Final Price: .09 or 94% off
Fuze Drinks
Sale: $1.00 Coupon: 1/4S1 Final Price: .50 or 75% off
Sunburst Laundry Detergent
Sale: $1.88 or 37% off
Pepperidge Farms Goldfish Crackers
Sale: $1.00 or 50% off
Kool Aid Bursts Drinks 6 pack
Sale: $1.00 or 50% off
Softsoap Elements Liquid Soap
Sale: $1.00 or 50% off

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey! I just started really using coupons and found your site...love it! I'm curious how to get the angel soft and mccormick seasonings free. I have the 50cent off coupon, but if they are $1, then wouldn't they still be 50cents? What am I missing? Do they double coupons? THANKS SO MUCH for all the help and great ideas!

Traci said...

Hey Kristi!
Use one coupon per item and it will double making it free. Kroger doubles everyday and so does Publix!