Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

SCORE!! At Publix this week!!

Here's the deals that I've already taken advantage of this week and plan to do another shop with the penny item tomorrow. Penny item is scheduled to be: water or 1/2 Gallon Deli Tea.

Yoplait Go-Gurt 8 pack BOGO
Sale: $1.40 Coupon: 4/19S Final: .70 or 75% off
General Mills Cheerios Cereal 8.9 box
Sale: $1.99 Coupon: 4/5S1 Final: 1.66 and you must buy 3 or 53% off
Pop Tarts BOGO
Sale: $1.20 Coupon: 4/5RP Final: .70 and you must buy 2 or 71% off
Shout BOGO
Sale: $1.50 Coupon: 3/29S Final: .95 or 68% off
Scrubbing Bubbles- BOGO
Sale: $1.45 Coupon: 3/29S Final: .70 or 76% off
Blue Diamond Almonds
Sale: $1.70 Coupon: 3/22S Final: .70 or 79% off
Wish Bone Dressing BOGO
Sale: $1.35 Coupon: 3/15RP Final: .73 and you must buy 2 or 73% off
Soft Scrub
Sale: $2.49 Coupon: 3/8S Final: $1.49 or 50% off
Pasta or Rice A Roni- BOGO
Sale: .75 Coupon 3/8RP Final: .50 and you must buy 4 or 66%off
HOT HOT HOT- StarKist SeaSations Fill Fillets- Frozen section
Sale: $3.00 Coupon: 3/8RP Final: FREE or 100% off
Nabisco Teddy Grahams, Ritz Bits or Kraft Mac N Cheese Crackers- BOGO
Sale: $1.50 Coupon: 3/1S Final: $1.00 or 67% off
Go to Target.com and print 2 coupons for $1 off and these would be FREE or 100% off
Florida Red Potatoes, 5lb bag
Sale: $1.97 or 51% off

GREAT deals this week on great items!!

No comments: