Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thanks Hamilton Mill UMC MOPs!

Just got back from speaking at the Super Savers Seminars and I would like to thank everyone that came out tonight. I know a lot of information was thrown out to you in a short amount of time but if you go to my Coupon 101 label and start reading from the very first post- I promise this is easy to learn and master quickly.

If you didn't get to ask a question or realized as you were processing everything on the way home, you did have a question- email me at southerncouponbelle@comcast.net
I will answer any and all questions you have! I'm committed to helping you so don't feel like questions will bother me or be too simple or silly. You're also helping me see how to improve my presentation and explain the processes better.

Here are some answers to some of the questions I had tonight:

Someone asked about lowering your bills. The website I was talking about is www.lowermybills.com and start there for insurance quotes etc.

The website to order coupons is:
http://www.couponsthingsbydede.com/

Click here to go to the Coupon 101 section I mentioned tonight.
Coupon101
Scroll down for the very first post and then click on Newer Posts at the bottom after you read that page.

No comments: