Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Deals I Found At Publix 10/23-10/29

Note: These are deals for Georgia Publix so your sale may vary. Check out your Publix list at CouponMom to see your deals if you aren't Georgia.

Here's the items I found to be good deals this week at Publix:
NO COUPONS:
Fresh Chicken Leg Quarters .59/lb or 54% off
Publix Salad Blend 5-14 oz, BOGO $1.50 each or 50% off
Fresh Western Lettuce .79 each or 47% off
Publix Soft Drinks (girls love the root beer) .50 each or 38% off
(jeez- remember when Coca Cola 2 liters used to be almost this cheap?)
Capri Sun Drinks 10 pk $1.67 each or 27% off
(I just read that the Roarin Waters has the least sugar so we get those)
Publix Print Napkins 250 count $1.67 or 27% off
Fresh Red Seedless Grapes $1.69/lb or 15% off

COUPONS:
Nature Valley Granola Bars
Coupon 9/7 GM $1 off Final Price $1.00 or 60% off
Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Cookies
Coupon 10/5 GM .50 off 2 Final Price $1.50 or 48% off
Pedigree Good Bites Dog Treats
Coupon 10/12 RP Free item up to $4.99 so FREE or 100%
(we don't have a dog but I included this deal if you do!)

If I bought all these items, including 5 lbs of chicken and 2 lbs of grapes, my total would be:
$16.46 or 74% off for 11 items. I have a $5 off $25 coupon from CVS that I would apply before I hand the cashier my coupons so my total before tax would be $11.46!

And ironically- I'm not too excited about the deals this week. They are just so-so in my opinion. But you will have weeks like that.

No comments: