Savings with Style!

Start Saving with Style with Southern Coupon Belle! I'm now COUPONING IN CoMo!
What happens when a Coupon Expert in one region of the USA moves to another area of the country? I have started over learning new stores, coupon policies and building a reasonable stock pile and savings routine from scratch since October 1, 2011. I was an expert in Atlanta and the South but now happily reside in Columbia, Missouri!

I've searched other blogs and sites but I can't find someone else in my shoes so hopefully reading how I started over can help you! Whether you are a seasoned couponer in a new area OR a beginner- I know I can help walk you through what to do and help you start saving big! Starting over has made me realize how newbies to coupons feel and made me walk a grocery store aisle or two in a beginner's shoes again! Email me at southerncouponbelle@gmail.com and let me know how I can help! Thanks for reading and taking this journey with me!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Deals at Kroger this week

Here are some of the deals this week at Kroger that caught my attention:

Kroger 10oz Baking Powder .58 cents or 68% off (Holiday baking item!)
Oscar Mayer Lunchables $1.00 each or 52% off
Kroger Canned Fruit or Mandarin Oranges .58 cents or 27% off (Charity item!)
Kroger Mac and Cheese .58 cents or 27% off (Good item to donate for charity)
24pk Deer Park Water $2.99 each or 50% off
There is a coupon in 8/24 Red Plum insert to get this price. Sale price is $3.99
Purex Laundry Detergent 24-32 loads (limit 4) $1.29 each or 65% off
There is a coupon in 10/05 Smart Source insert to get this price. Sale price is $1.99
Clairol Herbal Essence Hair Care 6-12oz .99 cents each or 75% off
There is a coupon in 10/12 Proctor and Gamble insert and you must buy 2 to get this price.
Sale price is $2.49 each
Aussie Hair Care 6-12 oz $1.49 each or 63% off
There is a coupon in the 10/12 PG insert to get this price. Sale price is $2.49
Reach Advanced Design Toothbrush .50 each or 80% off
There is a coupon in the 10/12 RP insert to get this price and you must buy 2. Sale is $1 each
Dove Hair Care Products 4-12 oz $1.50 each or 63% off
There is a coupon in the 10/12 RP insert to get this price. Sale is $3.00 each

No comments: